Newbie Here Please Help!

This is a forum about filmmaking. No tech discussions here!
Marquez

Newbie Here Please Help!

Post by Marquez »

Hello My name is Ronney Ross and I don't have any on-hand Super 8 experience but have read filmmaking booking on 16mm and Super 8 also internet. Recently I spliced together some 8mm film due to my aunt picked up a 8mm editor/splicer a while back the editor is at my home now and I am very interested in learning filmmaking. I am hoping to get some equipment off ebay XL cameras and Projector to shoot revesal film.

I know the editor is designed for 8mm but will try to make due without scratch the film to edit and splice material. The process I want to start with is doing this also learning time lapse shooting convincing fast and slow motion. Will to pay lab to tansfer my spliced or rough cut revesal so I can basic NLE.

PLease help with any input.

Ronney Ross
Number6

Sorry?

Post by Number6 »

I'm sorry, but I don't quite understand the question.

Are you wondering what the capabilities of your editor are, or are you hoping to intersperse time-lapse photography made with your camera using the editor as a tool?

Everything you photograph in terms of slow motion or fast motion depends on the camera, not the editor. How can I help?
"The probability of one individual being right, increases in direct proportion to the intensity with which others are trying to prove him wrong." -- James Mason