MOVIESTUFF TRANSFER RIGHT ON

Forum covering all aspects of small gauge cinematography! This is the main discussion forum.

Moderator: Andreas Wideroe

JIM DUNN

MOVIESTUFF TRANSFER RIGHT ON

Post by JIM DUNN »

Just had my first Super 8 transfer done at Roger's in Houston and it turned out great. I warned him about a badly backlit closeup in the roll that was a key shot in the sequence, the facial expression being underexposed by about two stops and not discernable. He popped it up enough to make the gag work, and saved my tail in the doing! Thanks, Roger!...By the way, I think this new format is gonna work great too! :D
mIke

Re: MOVIESTUFF TRANSFER RIGHT ON

Post by mIke »

JIM DUNN wrote:... this new format is gonna work great too! :D
What new format,
is Moviestuff in charge here too? :roll:

Re: MOVIESTUFF TRANSFER RIGHT ON

Post by Guest »

mIke wrote: What new format,
Hi, Mike!

This forum has a brand spanking new format that Anreas busted his B-hind to set up. Much superior to the old format which did not allow editing nor photos nor archiving and did not access the posts by most recent submission. You might be new to this forum but this is far better than the older one.
mIke wrote: is Moviestuff in charge here too? :roll:
Hmmmm. Since I'm not in charge of anything on any forum, I'm not quite sure what you are referring to but if I've done anything to offend you I'll be the first to apologize, Mike.

Take care,

Roger
MovieStuff

Am I in charge? Don't think so...

Post by MovieStuff »

Oops! Apparently I wasn't logged in when I posted above. Anyway, Mike, again I apologize if I've offended you. Sorry.

My best,

Roger Evans