PICS OF BLIMP AVAILABLE!

Forum covering all aspects of small gauge cinematography! This is the main discussion forum.

Moderator: Andreas Wideroe

Phil F.

PICS OF BLIMP AVAILABLE!

Post by Phil F. »

Finally! I have the pics available of the super 8 blimp (M2K-S8) and are available at http://www.darkcastleproductions.freeservers.com.

This blimp will cut out about 85% of your camera noise (depending on the camera). I ran it six feet away from a shotgun mic. indoors and you couldn't hear anything.

Again, these blimps are custom made to YOUR camera. Email me for details if your interested.

Thanks!

Phil :P
crimsonson

Post by crimsonson »

very nice. considering it....
supa_ate_sixteen

Post by supa_ate_sixteen »

I'm interested to see what a Nizo 6080 version would look like. The camera doesn't need as much padding and so a lighter version that allowed access to the main control features would be something nice to see. 'll probably stick with my sweatshirt untill I see an example. Looks good though.
Andreas Wideroe
Site Admin

Blimp images

Post by Andreas Wideroe »

Phil sent me some images. I'm posting them here so you all can have a look!

Andreas Wideroe
Filmshooting | Com - Administrator

Please help support the Filmshooting forum with donations
philf.

blimps

Post by philf. »

These pics will give everyone an idea of what the completed products looks like. Obviously there will have to be some cosmetic changes to accomodate variouse cameras, however the basic body will look like this.

Also remember, that these are custom to your camera. So, if you need access to something - lets say your footage counter - we can make the appropriate changes.

As far as the Nizo 4080 and 6080 models are concerned, I doubd very seriously that they'd need one because they are already so quiet. I've never had to quite my 4080. But is someone wanted one, I could oblige.

Thanks a bunch guys and gals!

Phil F. :D