Summer Shooting Plans?

Forum covering all aspects of small gauge cinematography! This is the main discussion forum.

Moderator: Andreas Wideroe

Nigel

Summer Shooting Plans?

Post by Nigel »

I guess this is another sort of 'what are you working on?'

Any plans to shoot this summer?

Nothing planned for me as I know I will be bogged down with some big life projects.

However, my goal is to regroup this coming fall/winter. I need to prep my gear and get my 4008ZMII overhauled. Then double down on some shooting next spring. It will be nice to finally get some idle projects off the ground.

Good Luck
Phil_F_NM

Re: Summer Shooting Plans?

Post by Phil_F_NM »

My girlfriend and I have been invited to sit in the back seat of a restored 1950s Dodge sedan during the July 4th parade here in Philly. We're going to shoot a few hundred feet of TriX or maybe XX EK5222 16mm through a Bell & Howell 70DR.
Phil Forrest
doug

Post by doug »

Yes Nigel, it's difficult getting these projects off the ground when so much other stuff, personal etc gets in the way. But at least your equipment preparation is always worthwhile.
As for me, I'm currently plodding on with my 16mm period drama set during WW1. Lots of special effects and optical work which I find fascinating. I do though need more actors, not CG ones !
Doug
www.filmisfine.co
Andreas Wideroe
Site Admin

Post by Andreas Wideroe »

I'm keen on shooting some skateboarding. A road trip with a couple of friends, skating all the new concrete parks that are popping up around the country. 50D in beautiful summer weather would be sweet. :)

Andreas
Andreas Wideroe
Filmshooting | Com - Administrator

Please help support the Filmshooting forum with donations
S8 Booster
Location: Yeah, it IS the real thing not the Fooleywood Crapitfied Wannabe Copy..

Post by S8 Booster »

No particular plan but I am going to shoot some Fujichrome Single 8 film (R25N + RT200N) with a Z800 I got quite some years ago.

I have decided to shoot these films this summer on whatever comes up and definitely spend some of it on my 4 year old grandson most likely at the seaside during the high summer holiday. I bought these films in Japan when they were still manufactured and have keept them frozen ever since.

..tnx for reminding me Michael Lehnert.... or Santo or.... cinematography.com super8 - the forum of Rednex, Wannabees and Pretenders...