Old Ektachrome 160 A film, 2 with sound >>

Forum covering all aspects of small gauge cinematography! This is the main discussion forum.

Moderator: Andreas Wideroe

Terry_USA

Old Ektachrome 160 A film, 2 with sound >>

Post by Terry_USA »

I have 5 rolls/cartridges of unopened Kodak Ektachrome 160 Type A color movie film-- with a "Process Before" date of 05/1986. ----- 528 7818

I also have 2 rolls/cartridges of unopened Kodak Ektachrome 160 Type A sound color movie film [magnetic striped]-- with "Process Before" dates of 02/1990 09, and 08/1989 11.

I do not have the health or resources at this time to deal with these so I thought I would offer them to someone who does. I saw on YouTube that a guy from Australia filmed and processed some from 1974 and it turned out pretty good in my opinion. So I figured those with the resources might benefit from receiving these.
I am offering to send these to a good home within the U.S.A.
I have had them stored in my freezer for the last 8 years. Before that they were in the upstairs storage room of our family farm tucked away with all our film equipment. I am hoping someone has fun with these. See picture below:

Chris16mm

Re: Old Ektachrome 160 A film, 2 with sound >>

Post by Chris16mm »

Hi,

I would be very interested in putting them to good use. Please let me know if you would be willing to send them to me.
Chris

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Terry_USA

Post by Terry_USA »

This offer is now closed. My seven "kids" have been lovingly adopted into their new home. :D
mr8mm

Post by mr8mm »

Ironic that the lesser stock,i.e.Ektachrome can still be processed with passable results but king Kodachrome is basically worthless. Too bad they didn't make black and white sound film. It could survive the nuclear holocaust Anyway I think that is ironic. --JS.