I'm selling some film stuff

Forum covering all aspects of small gauge cinematography! This is the main discussion forum.

Moderator: Andreas Wideroe

jukkasil

I'm selling some film stuff

Post by jukkasil »

Hi for all of filmshooting guys!

Haven't been here for a many years, so nice to see this forum is still very active.

Anyway, just inform you, that I have a lot of film oriented stuff to sell. I put them to filmshooting's "for sale"-side.

Here are links for these equipments:

Kinor 16 mm:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=21605

Weberling striping machine for Super8/N8:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=21608

Beaulieu camera spare parts:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=21607

Panasonic DVX100AE:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=21606

If you are interested one of these, just contact me via email jukka(at)tuulikumpu.fi
Best Regards

Jukka Sillanpaa
lastcoyote

Re: I'm selling some film stuff

Post by lastcoyote »

Jukkasil!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW.... been a very long time...

wow. How have you been? why are you selling all the stuffs?

This forum brings back a lot of good memories.
When my life finish, every single frame of my films loop my thought…
jukkasil

Re: I'm selling some film stuff

Post by jukkasil »

I'm just fine thanks, haven't been so active in filmshooting/videomaking-side during couple last years (only shooting stuff in our trips to India/England/Italy and teaching how to shoot video to our children). Anyway I have been more active with my wife in digital photograhing-side. We have won couple competitions etc.
I have also couple short films still unfinnished cause of lack of time.

The reason why I'm selling some stuff is I just bought Canon 7d-camera and I need money for a new powerful videoediting/music making- PC. Anyway I still have Canon DS8 with 4 hours of Fomapan in fridge, Canon 1014 XLS with lots of Vision2 filmstock, couple Quarzs DS8, one Bolex H8/Minolta Regular 8 + many normal Super 8 cameras here waiting for film making projects.

BTW. If you guys haven't still seen our Pasta western called "Al Dente", you can check it form this link:

http://tuulikumpu.galleria.fi/kuvat/Win ... _dente.wmv

It's shot with Canon 1014 XL-S/pressure plate/Vision2 200 and 500 and developed and transfer to digital at Andec. Won couple internatilonal shortfilm competitions during 2006 and 2007.
Best Regards

Jukka Sillanpaa