smallformat and schmalfilm magazines

Forum covering all aspects of small gauge cinematography! This is the main discussion forum.

Moderator: Andreas Wideroe

Juergen

smallformat and schmalfilm magazines

Post by Juergen »

Dear friends of the former smallformat magazine,

the last issue of smallformat no. 6/2008 has been shipped some weeks ago and you will have received it by now.

Some of you have been interested to subscribe to schmalfilm afterwards. Here is the newest issue 1/2009:

Inside there is an interview with the designer of the famous Carena Standard 8 camera from the principality of Liechtenstein. Furthermore a description of re-building the Pentaflex 16 for Super 16 and an article about the US filmmakers Sherry Millner and Ernest Larsen who worked with two projectors in one screening. All in German language of course...

If you are interested in a subscription, this is Euro 73.20 for six issues per year. Please let me know your e-mail address and your full postal address in a pm.
http://www.atollmedien.de
the books about all cameras and projectors ever built
reflex

Re: smallformat and schmalfilm magazines

Post by reflex »

Yup. I finished reading schmalfilm 1/2009 from cover to cover last week. My wife caught me admiring the photo of the Carena Zoomex. She grinned and said, "Don't even think about it."
www.retrothing.com
Vintage Gadgets & Technology
avortex

Re: smallformat and schmalfilm magazines

Post by avortex »

Too bad I don't speak German...

I've got the complete collection of Smallformat, and I'm very sad about its end.
Thanks for your work, Juergen, and I hope that Schmalfilm stays on print for many many years...

With admiration,

Marc
Marc