"Pass The Cart" project, Official Thread

Collaborative film projects
mik

Post by mik »

what will happen next to carts ? maybe it would be good to establish some site with all parts available as qt short movies...

mik.
flatwood

Post by flatwood »

Superbus_ wrote:I think will have to make a T-shirt with the PTC logo. It is so cool! :lol:
If you can afford it, there are still four professionally double screened XLs left and available, two black and two white. Also a couple of XXXLs too. Mailed anywhere in the world for $20.10 each.

The PTC logo is great (thanks to the talented LC) and gets lots of compliments.
Superbus_

Post by Superbus_ »

flatwood wrote:
Superbus_ wrote:I think will have to make a T-shirt with the PTC logo. It is so cool! :lol:
If you can afford it, there are still four professionally double screened XLs left and available, two black and two white. Also a couple of XXXLs too. Mailed anywhere in the world for $20.10 each.

The PTC logo is great (thanks to the talented LC) and gets lots of compliments.
Thank you, but I will try to find a good T-shirt place here in my city because it is more cheeper than even the postal cost from the USA to Europe. I'm planning to make a few stills in the garden where I shooted my part of the film wearing the T-shirt and holding my camera.
Joe Gioielli

Post by Joe Gioielli »

Just wanted to check in, I plan on shooting my 30 tomorrow. I started a new job ( I am now a government employee, Gasp!) So my life got a bit nuts. If the weather holds, should get it done tomorrow.
Zevon forever!
mojohey

Post by mojohey »

Thats great Joe, thanks for the update.
----------------------------------------------
flatwood

Post by flatwood »

Superbus_ wrote:I'm planning to make a few stills in the garden where I shooted my part of the film wearing the T-shirt and holding my camera.
Cant wait to see it.
Joe Gioielli

Post by Joe Gioielli »

OK, got the shoot done. I will get it to the PO no later than Friday morning.

I went the "short takes" approach. I got shots of a renovated Movie House called the "Tampa Theatre", the University of Tampa (which is an old Flagler building, very middle eastern looking, a poster that caught my eye, the Thinderdome (where the local hockey team plays) and the Columbia restaurant.

The poster was strange. It said "Have you seen my Baloon?" with a picture of a baloon. Kinda cute.

Joe
Zevon forever!
Dr_Strangelove

Post by Dr_Strangelove »

mik wrote:what will happen next to carts ? maybe it would be good to establish some site with all parts available as qt short movies...

mik.
yes Im curious myself... it would be interesting if we could set up a torrent of a divx version of each cart.
Angus

Post by Angus »

Any word on where 'my' cart is? The weather has been nice round my way lately...
The government says that by 2010 30% of us will be fat....I am merely a trendsetter :)
livio

Post by livio »

Angus wrote:Any word on where 'my' cart is?
:( and it isn't only 'your' cart. It is 'mine' as well, and also of other 28 people :(
ROMEOJESUS WHERE ART THOU?
mojohey

Post by mojohey »

Hi folks.

I have pm'd twice the 2 people who have 2 of the Carts at the moment... if i have not heard a reply from them by Friday 12th 1200 GMT i will on Saturday morning send out 2 more K40 carts to the remaining people... unfortunately this might mean that Jusetan and Livio might have to reshoot their footage... this is not the perfect situation i know.... but everyone will get to shoot their 10ft no matter what.

All carts are accounted for except for:

Cart#4 at - Tlatosmd – Hamburg Germany.

Cart#2 at - Romeojesus – Cologne Germany.

Come on guys.
livio

Post by livio »

mojohey wrote:Hi folks.
unfortunately this might mean that Jusetan and Livio might have to reshoot their footage...
since I usally think positive, I'm positive also about Tlatosmd and Romeojesus will reappear on time.
And I like to think that my farewell to k40 was the one that I shot on feb. 5th and 8th.
So, for what it concerns to cart#2, you'd maybe better to post it starting from Angus, and put me at the end of its list, and let's see what happens.
But what has happened to these supereighters? Where is the famous german efficency? I can understand if it had happen to an italian, lazy people always making love, eating pizza and playing mandolin ;)
maybe tlatsmod is still thinking to this deadline and taking it a bit easy:
on Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:58 pm tlatosmd wrote:
Superbus_ wrote:I'm not sure but as I can remember May is the final date of k40 processing in Lausanne. Am I right?
It's September.
it's 1st august my friend :)
flatwood

Post by flatwood »

livio wrote:I can understand if it had happen to an italian, lazy people always making love, eating pizza and playing mandolin ;)
Sounds like the place for me!!!! :D
Rollef

Post by Rollef »

Still nothing?

I hope they are ok.
mojohey

Post by mojohey »

I did notice Romeojesus logged on here today.... but no reply to pm's or this thread.

Tomorrow i will send out 2 new carts to the remaining people on carts #2 and #4.

I hope the original carts still turn up so we can have Jusetan's and Livio's footage... please send them on guys even if you don't shoot :( .