More Zapruder Insanity

Forum covering all aspects of small gauge cinematography! This is the main discussion forum.

Moderator: Andreas Wideroe

S8 Booster
Location: Yeah, it IS the real thing not the Fooleywood Crapitfied Wannabe Copy..

Post by S8 Booster »

so where did the decisive bullet come from?
http://www.jfklancerforum.com/sherryg/i ... alog_.html
very detailed clip
http://www.jfklancer.com/photos/Clips/headshot.MOV

s8hôôt
..tnx for reminding me Michael Lehnert.... or Santo or.... cinematography.com super8 - the forum of Rednex, Wannabees and Pretenders...
downix

Post by downix »

Scotness wrote:
John_Pytlak wrote:
As I understand it, at least three UNCUT copies (printer exposure series) were made of the original Zapruder film on the day of the assasination, before it was cut and spliced by Life Magazine, and they provide an uncut timeline of the events.
So where are these now?? I've also heard rumours of another film being shot on that day too -- any ideas on the truth or not of that?

Scot
One was stored in the national archives last time I checked. Not many people bother to check it out, preferring to think in conspiracy.

Also, there were 3 films shot that day I know of, but none with the clarity of Zapruder's. Bad angles, poor focus, none of them had the clarity.
tlatosmd

Post by tlatosmd »

audadvnc wrote:
tlatosmd wrote:
Were we humans genetically engineered from a lower species? If so, by who?
Do you think humans using other laws of nature for their advantages debunks the existence of these very laws as well?
Reminds me of the sports commentator who got fired for saying, on air, that a certain basketball player's exceptional gifts were the result of generations of selective breeding by southern plantation owners and slaveholders.

Some topics are too hot to handle in our society.
That's not controversial because it debunks the theory of evolution but because it's considered unethical to breed human beings and to regard black people as not human as the slave owners did.
http://physicsweb.org/articles/world/19/3/3 wrote:Yet like 1 + 1 = 2, F = ma grows mysterious when looked at closely. It does not refer to ordinary experience, but to an abstract world of zero resistance; in reality, we must continue pushing things to keep them moving at the same speed.
That's because Newton by that formula referred to a very basic situation usually not found on earth, but in outer space.
The equation also says nothing about mass-energy exchange. And it gives centre stage to force - a concept absent from most formulations of contemporary theories like relativity and quantum mechanics.
Where's the surprise in that? You need knowledge about photo-chemical and nuclear processes plus devices to measure the speed of light to find out about relativity or reason about quantums. It's pretty reasonable that Newton's mechanics come before Einstein's theory of relativity because it's much easier to perfom experiments to gain Newton's knowledge level about nature.

The rest of that article besides Comte only tells about religious fanatics attacking the theory of evolution. Nothing other than that relating to our debate here.

Anyway, it would be interesting to reason that the first progress from metaphysics to science might have been in ancient materialist philosophy. Actually, I'd regard later times surpassing antiquity not before the military use of gun powder and the invention of the steam engine.
"Mama don't take my Kodachrome away!" -
Paul Simon

Chosen tools of the trade:
Bauer S209XL, Revue Sound CS60AF, Canon 310XL

The Beatles split up in 1970; long live The Beatles!
livio

Post by livio »

just because this topic started from zapruder's film, here's something interesting about famous film manipulation (it's the movie camera it is said it was carried on the moon)
and
and
BolexPlusX

Post by BolexPlusX »

The thing that always interests me about the conspiracy theories is if the idea was to get JFK out of the way, why bother with assassination anyway? If his frequent use of prostitutes were made public he would have been out of office in about a week back then. This is the same end result without anybody taking the chance of winding up going to the electric chair. Besides, disgracing JFK out of office would have had a much better chance of working than having a small army of sharpshooters shooting from every corner of the world and then making it look like Lee Harvey Oswald did it. What would have happened if LHO wasn't really involved and coincidentally at the moment of the shots he'd been standing in the middle of about 10 or 15 people who could alibi for him? It's just too much to leave to chance.
Seppo.T

Post by Seppo.T »

Scotness wrote:So where are these now?? I've also heard rumours of another film being shot on that day too -- any ideas on the truth or not of that?

Scot
Do a search for nix film or Muchmore film. These are easily available on the net in some compressed form. But there are at least four or five additional sub gauge films shot at the very location and very small time span. Some have surfaced first on the seventies and are less known.

BolexPlusX wrote: why bother with assassination anyway?
To get the vice president to take the presidential power immediately, and to silence the president who knew too much of his opponents.
BolexPlusX

Post by BolexPlusX »

Is there anything any president has ever known, that somebody else inside or outside their administration doesn't know first and probably even better? They really don't have time to do their own research.

Besides, who'd listen to a discredited ex-president anyway? Look how long it took Nixon to regain the slightest shred of credibility.

There are many ways to die. I think a political death would have done the job in this case.
Seppo.T

Post by Seppo.T »

BolexPlusX wrote:Is there anything any president has ever known, that somebody else inside or outside their administration doesn't know first and probably even better? They really don't have time to do their own research.
Yes, but they are gathering the pieces of information and can have a full picture. They make the decisions the and are the primus motor. Who
knows what decisions were waiting just to be put in action in the very near future? Someone who was a target may have known. Yeah, this is just wild speculation and it has sure been done before.
BolexPlusX wrote: There are many ways to die. I think a political death would have done the job in this case.
I have the picture of U.S. political system that if the president goes, usually the cabinet and much of the other staff goes too. And there is very likely no chance to gain these positions in the next elections where the other party is likely the winner. Assuming there was a conspiracy inside the White House, the killing of the´president gave the "loyals" the sign that the conspirators do what they want, others have no chance but keep the mouth shut.
BolexPlusX

Post by BolexPlusX »

There was a full year left in JFKs term, and his cabinet stayed pretty much as is until early 1965 when LBJ was inaugurated to his own term of office. This cabinet included the attorney General Robert F. Kennedy, who was a close confidant of JFK (and his brother), and knew a lot more than most Attorney Generals.
David M. Leugers

Post by David M. Leugers »

Evolution simply means that life forms evolve and that higher life forms generally -but not always- evolve from lower life forms
Is that splitting hairs? By this statement, then man might not have evolved from a lower life form. My stance is that there is yet to be real proof that man did evolve from a lower life form (usually identified as an ape - that is what I was taught in school) and there still is no proof that blooming plants evolved from non-blooming plants. This is the "Achilles Heel" to Darwins theory. With the over abundance of plant evidence going back millions of years, no one has yet to find the so-called missing link to modern day flowers. The average human seems geared towards accepting whatever tablets of information are tossed down to them from on high by scientists, educators, doctors etc. without question. History is completely full of what one might call a "comedy of errors" when viewing the teachings and beliefs of science and other fields of their day with the enlightened eye of today. They used to burn people at the stake for saying the world was round, or that the earth traveled around the sun. I hope those days are over...
The fact that scientists commit fraud to promote their ideas, wether correct or not, is something unforgivable and not to be ignored. Pure science can not afford to be tarnished. When there is undeniable proof, I will immediately recognize evolution as how man got here. Religous people often have a hard time with evolution. Why? How do they know this wasn't God's work? Enough for me. How did we get so far off track of making films?

David M. Leugers
David M. Leugers

For info on 911, one could hardly do any better than viewing this website and buying a copy of the DVD "Loose Change" made by a talented 22 year old man. Do yourselves a favor and everyone you know and watch this film.

http://www.loosechange911.com/[url]

David M. Leugers[/url]
David M. Leugers

One of the things about 9/11 broadcasts that struck me as odd was that the first public official I saw that made a public statement was not a member of the GW Bush administration, rather, former Secretary of State George Schultz. As far as I knew, he wasn't even a part of the current US Gov't - why was he giving a news conference? Where was the A Team? Out birdhunting?
Wow, I didn't know that. Not too surprising when one discovers that George Schultz is a major player in the NWO bunch trying to destroy this country and the world. They are doing a good job of it... We have allowed the attacks on Afghanistan, Irag and soon to be Iran (WWIII) all on the excuse of 911. The good news is they may fail trying to start WWIII, the bad news is they may have already killed the planet with all the Depleted Uranium unleashed on the world since the Gulf War... estimated to be more that 400,000 times the A-bomb unleashed on Hiroshima during WWII...

David M. Leugers
etimh

Post by etimh »

David M. Leugers wrote:For info on 911...
Edit out the "[url]" at the end of "loosechange911.com" in your post above--makes for a bad link. :wink:

Tim
tlatosmd

Post by tlatosmd »

David, I highly recommend you to check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution, your arguments are listed there as Misconceptions about modern evolutionary biology.
Last edited by tlatosmd on Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Mama don't take my Kodachrome away!" -
Paul Simon

Chosen tools of the trade:
Bauer S209XL, Revue Sound CS60AF, Canon 310XL

The Beatles split up in 1970; long live The Beatles!
etimh

Post by etimh »

Check out the US government's counter-intelligence effort:

http://usinfo.state.gov/media/misinformation.html

A whole government website dedicated to debunking "conspiracy theories?!"

Somebody is spooked. 8O

Tim