64T Now Avaiable In The States...I Think

Forum covering all aspects of small gauge cinematography! This is the main discussion forum.

Moderator: Andreas Wideroe

BonnutFilmStudio

64T Now Avaiable In The States...I Think

Post by BonnutFilmStudio »

I called up Kodak on friday to see if by any chance they still had old Ektachrome left, they said no but that the new Ektachrome was here. She didn't specify what new one, so I replied "you mean 64 T?" And she said yes. So, being a little skeptical but still curious I ordered three rolls. I'm sending the money order today and will get the film around Friday. So we'll see what it turns out to be. The rolls cost 15 bucks each of whatever it is I ordered. So we'll see at the end of the week. I'm half expecting to get three rolls vision film because the sales person did not seem very sure of herself, but if it is 64t i'll post pics to confirm.
carlweston

Post by carlweston »

Kodaks Nyc office has it in stock for $14.00 each...
Check the DVD's I'm selling at http://www.graffitivideos.com/grafcore2000trailer.htm
Tools
DVX100A, TRV8, TRV315, DCR-HC20, Nizo S80, Beaulieu 4008MZ, Beaulieu 4008MZII, Bauer C107XL, EUMIG 65 XL
I Hope I'm Not Turning Into a Camera Collector.
super8man

Post by super8man »

I still have too much K40 to burn through before I attempt E64...
My website - check it out...
http://super8man.filmshooting.com/
BonnutFilmStudio

Post by BonnutFilmStudio »

Oh ok that must be what I'm getting then. I didn't realize it was available here yet, I thought that was the whole big deal. Whatever, I've been out of the loop :P
T-Scan

Post by T-Scan »

I posted it last Thur. Shot 2 rolls of 64T today.
100D and Vision 3 please