New Member & Jubilee Regal Home Cinema

Make comments and discuss the Filmshooting site.
sailor

New Member & Jubilee Regal Home Cinema

Post by sailor »

Having been browsing through the BFCC Forum today, catching up on recent events, and being a member of the Forum, Jubilee Regal Home Cinema, I felt an impulse to introduce myself, and offer a warm welcome to visit our forum, to spread your wings so to speak. I have visited your forum on a number of occasions, and decided to make the effort and register. I am impressed at the forum layout, and the information provided, although I am not as much a film buff as many of the others.

Jubilee Regal offers all aspects of Home Cinema, including, 8mm, 9.5mm, 16mm and 35mm, as well as DVD. We have forums on the Cinema business, Cinema's in your towns and elsewhere, News Reel, Buying and Selling, and much much more.

Please feel free to visit and join our happy film buffs, many of them you may already know. We look forward to seeing you on the Jubilee Regal, as much as I will enjoy visiting your forum and browsing through at my leisure.

The Jubilee Regal can be found at the following link:
JUBILEE REGAL HOME CINEMA AND SILVER SCREEN

Regards, Chris
Gossioii7

This is a great article

Post by Gossioii7 »

This is a great article. I’m new to blogging but still learning. Thanks for the great resource.