PTC 1. The next step.

Forum covering all aspects of small gauge cinematography! This is the main discussion forum.

Moderator: Andreas Wideroe

mojohey

PTC 1. The next step.

Post by mojohey »

Well this weekend i bought some K64 to shoot some stills thinking this might be the last Kodachrome i shoot... it got me thinking... Kodachrome... fuck!
So i jumped onto this site from work and thought i should say hi. Still have all the films intact with paper work all stored in box. I've got a lot of catching up to do here. Been sitting with a glass of red going through all the pages and enjoying the chat...
Working from home 2morro so will enjoy some time back here reading and replying if folk are around. I had a look at Dwaynes web today as i have some K40 to process from Le Mans and a couple from PTC1... i've got the S8 bug again and i want to see this through...
Sorry for vanishing... but hey ho!
----------------------------------------------
Rollef

Re: PTC 1. The next step.

Post by Rollef »

Lucy...you got some splainin' to do!

Welcome back, but dude, what happened? There was some pissed off people here.
As one of the participants of PTC 1 I'm thinking most important is to complete PTC1.

Whats the status?.
mojohey

Post by mojohey »

This is everything i have. On the pic you can see 5 cart developed and 5 still to be done. Out of the 5 still to be done 3 are personal films & 2 are PTC. Out of the 5 developed i think 1 is a personal film & 4 are PTC. All paper work as you can see is still there so i still know who shot what.

As for what happened... well i won't bore you with details, but work, family, mortgage & other interests etc etc, just slowly pushed it down the list of things to do untill i had forgotten about it.

All i can say is sorry for pi**ing people off & letting this exciting project almost vanish, once again... sorry folks.

Mojo.
----------------------------------------------
Rick Palidwor

Post by Rick Palidwor »

Wow. I am dying to see what I shot for that as it might have turned out very cool. Had given up. anxious to see it.
Rick
etimh

Post by etimh »

Holy shit, back from the dead. This is great unexpected news.

mojohey: listen, if there is ANY chance of you pushing this aside yet again, please throw everything in a box and mail it to one of us. Not only will I pay the postage but I'll make it worth your while.

Don't let us down again, man.

Tim
CHAS

Post by CHAS »

I second that. We totally thought you were dead, dude. I thought one of the London boys was going to look you up?
vidwerk

Post by vidwerk »

Holy shit! It's been awhile. I'd love to see what I shot as well.
Let's get it wrapped up. :)

vidwerk.
Angus

Post by Angus »

Good to see you back!

I'd really love to see my shots as they feature my late father. Also it was fun shooting as every time I got the damned camera out people flocked to us, even the police. I picked what should have been a quite Sunday morning in what is a quiet town...and the few minutes I had the camera on a tripod to do one specific shot I think the entire street descended upon us.
The government says that by 2010 30% of us will be fat....I am merely a trendsetter :)
Superbus_

Post by Superbus_ »

Just finish the project, please!
I'm really interested in it. I filmed a garden called the Philosopher's Garden with statues of the great religion founders (Jezus, Buddha...) and philosophers. Later, in 2007 two or three of the statues were stealed. The authorities and police still not able to find the thiefs...
I've found a few pictures of the original garden:
http://www.gothic.hu/gothic.html?http:/ ... _main.html

I hope the final film will be succesful!
"Cuando despertó, el dinosaurio todavía estaba allí."
("When he awoke, the dinosaur was still there.")

Augusto Monterroso, El Dinosaurio
etimh

Post by etimh »

Any word on this from mojohey. :?: :?: :?:

Disappeared? Again?

Tim
aj

Post by aj »

Wasn't he working with BBC somewhere north in Great-Britain.

A native speaker should contact him at work per telephone.

Then have the PTC lot sent to some participant with more time and dedication. And best in USA because of the needed processing.
Kind regards,

André
etimh

Post by etimh »

aj wrote:Wasn't he working with BBC somewhere north in Great-Britain.

A native speaker should contact him at work per telephone.

Then have the PTC lot sent to some participant with more time and dedication. And best in USA because of the needed processing.
I've sent him two PMs--the first asking if he wanted to send the material to me, and the other requesting that he do so. No replies to either.

Total frustration.

Tim
woods01

Post by woods01 »

I think that glass of red turned into several bottles...

But they're at least aware of the finite life of K40 processing and hopefully will take the initiative to get the film sent to Dwayne's.
BigWorm

Post by BigWorm »

It's too bad this guy is so flakey. This does sound interesting. What's the thought around getting another one started? I'd love to participate.
Tom Houston
Virginia
WorkPrinter-XP to HD Conversion & Beaulieu Battery Re-Celling:
http://www.FilmMaker8.com
etimh

Post by etimh »

So I've posted comments on mojohey's Flicker page and tried contacting him through his ebay youtube accounts. I requested politely, but sternly, that he contact me here so we can make arrangements to get the PTC1 material from him.

No response. I don't know what else to do--maybe others that have a vested interest in this can do the same and leave him some messages about getting in contact with us. In addition to the processed carts he has some that still have to get to Dwaynes.

I will take responsibility for accepting the material and having everything processed asap if we can just get it all from him. It would be a shame to lose the unprocessed carts as well as the other footage after we finally found it again.

Here are links to the Flicker, ebay, and youtube accounts:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mojohey/

http://myworld.ebay.com.sg/mojohey

http://www.youtube.com/user/mojohey

If anybody has any other ideas or suggestions, break 'em out.

Tim