want to know where to get 64T processed in USA/CANADA?

Forum covering all aspects of small gauge cinematography! This is the main discussion forum.

Moderator: Andreas Wideroe

Billbot

Post by Billbot »

Is everyone in agreement that it is not possible to get 64t processed through Walmart? I have recently tried and failed. Has anyone ever gotten 64t processed through Walmart?
.B.I.L.L.B.O.T.
audadvnc

Post by audadvnc »

Is everyone in agreement that you cannot buy a Mercedes Benz or a steamship at Walmart? Why would you even go into that place if you already knew they didn't sell or support what you need?
Billbot

Post by Billbot »

audadvnc wrote:Is everyone in agreement that you cannot buy a Mercedes Benz or a steamship at Walmart? Why would you even go into that place if you already knew they didn't sell or support what you need?
I didn't know, due to conflicting post on the matter. Thanks for being helpful.
.B.I.L.L.B.O.T.
audadvnc

Post by audadvnc »

Any time. But this thread is 6 pages long by now, and it appears that the last couple hundred posts of evidence would indicate the trend that Walmart does not support E64T. From what I read, only a couple of people at most managed to sneak some past them by accident. As soon as W- figured out their end, the opening closed.
Billbot

Post by Billbot »

Billbot wrote:Is everyone in agreement that it is not possible to get 64t processed through Walmart? I have recently tried and failed. Has anyone ever gotten 64t processed through Walmart?
To follow up on my last post; I took my 64t to my local Albertson's grocery store to drop it off at their Kodak processing counter. Got my film back in one week exactly. Seems to be processed by Dwanes? Anyway, it looked good, but I'm not so sure I like the ektachrome 64t.
.B.I.L.L.B.O.T.