So Smartphones Killed It All In The End

Forum covering all aspects of small gauge cinematography! This is the main discussion forum.

Moderator: Andreas Wideroe

S8 Booster
Location: Yeah, it IS the real thing not the Fooleywood Crapitfied Wannabe Copy..

So Smartphones Killed It All In The End

Post by S8 Booster »

tried to check out what was the national (here, Norway) "narrow gauge film forum" - it had mny years ago transformed into the national "video amateurs forum" (nva.no) but it is now extinct - now whatta X-mas surprise..

thank you internet or...

internet/crapbook or whatever.... thank you Suckerburg.....

nice to see this forum activity still fighting for film revelation .... Gudd Løkk I support...

shoot -... film only,....
..tnx for reminding me Michael Lehnert.... or Santo or.... cinematography.com super8 - the forum of Rednex, Wannabees and Pretenders...
nikonr10

Re: So Smartphones Killed It All In The End

Post by nikonr10 »

S8 Booster wrote:tried to check out what was the national (here, Norway) "narrow gauge film forum" - it had mny years ago transformed into the national "video amateurs forum" (nva.no) but it is now extinct - now whatta X-mas surprise..

thank you internet or...

internet/crapbook or whatever.... thank you Suckerburg.....

nice to see this forum activity still fighting for film revelation .... Gudd Løkk I support...

shoot -... film only,....
See it more as a mindless souless eye candy which takes people from seeing whats in front of there nose , tracked and traced , then paying for the joy of it , all for there ego , Into bit rot ? Not that Smart really ?