regular 8 finished.

Forum covering all aspects of small gauge cinematography! This is the main discussion forum.

Moderator: Andreas Wideroe

camera8mm

Re: regular 8 finished.

Post by camera8mm »

Is the ds8 in ektachrome available?
The international film brokers web site is down.
grainy

Post by grainy »

Spectra still seems to have a selection -- right here in the USA.
http://www.spectrafilmandvideo.com/Film.html
marc

Post by marc »

Deleted
Dr. Rima Laibow Warns Globalists Preparing New Bio Attack / Learn the Secret History of COVID
https://banned.video/watch?id=64405470faba4278d462a791
Still want to call me a Nutter?!!!!
jpolzfuss

Post by jpolzfuss »

camera8mm wrote:Is the ds8 in ektachrome available?
http://wittner-cinetec.de/katalog/04_fi ... m.php#5120
This space was left intenionally blank.
BAC

Post by BAC »

I sent in a roll of E100D to Alpha Cine on Monday last week. When I didn't see it in the mail by the end of the week I started wondering what was going on, usually I would get it back by Thursday. I called them this week and they said they have seen a decrease in E6 film and have cut back on processing. I just missed a run so my film was going into this weeks batch. I'm not sure how long they will continue to process E6 but we may have to start doing it at home eventually. I've been avoiding home processing as long as there are labs that can do it. Has anyone else seen a slowdown in lab processing or an increase in cost?
jpolzfuss

Post by jpolzfuss »

BAC wrote:Has anyone else seen a slowdown in lab processing or an increase in cost?
Andecfilm has announced to increase prices for "Super8-Reversal" on October 1st, 2013
ashleyco

Post by ashleyco »

What about the Agfa 200 for 16mm?
[url=http://www.buymoreclothes.com/]Cheap True Religion[/url]
jpolzfuss

Post by jpolzfuss »

It looks like all (D8, S8, DS8, 16mm) prices for E6 will increase at andec
aj

Post by aj »

ashleyco wrote:What about the Agfa 200 for 16mm?

It is about the cost of E6 processing.

It is small wonder that Andec found the update procedure for the website.
Obviously they need a hand at sales (and correspondence).
Kind regards,

André
erkanumut

Post by erkanumut »

marc wrote:Who's up to the challenge of translating Wittner's page?
If any online translator like Google Translator doesn't work for you (like the machine translation is not clear), I can help you for specific things :wink:
erkanumut

Post by erkanumut »

camera8mm wrote:Is the ds8 in ektachrome available?
The topic starter is the owner of that site (Zeralda Film).
nikonr10

Post by nikonr10 »

BAC wrote:I sent in a roll of E100D to Alpha Cine on Monday last week. When I didn't see it in the mail by the end of the week I started wondering what was going on, usually I would get it back by Thursday. I called them this week and they said they have seen a decrease in E6 film and have cut back on processing. I just missed a run so my film was going into this weeks batch. I'm not sure how long they will continue to process E6 but we may have to start doing it at home eventually. I've been avoiding home processing as long as there are labs that can do it. Has anyone else seen a slowdown in lab processing or an increase in cost?
I find DIY your e6 at home far better than sending in to a lab ? there something very speical about home filmmaking ,
and it at least it all your's / mistake's and all , and cheaper ,
Tscan

Post by Tscan »

BAC wrote:I sent in a roll of E100D to Alpha Cine on Monday last week. When I didn't see it in the mail by the end of the week I started wondering what was going on, usually I would get it back by Thursday. I called them this week and they said they have seen a decrease in E6 film and have cut back on processing. I just missed a run so my film was going into this weeks batch. I'm not sure how long they will continue to process E6 but we may have to start doing it at home eventually. I've been avoiding home processing as long as there are labs that can do it. Has anyone else seen a slowdown in lab processing or an increase in cost?
Yeah my last 4 rolls of 16mm 100D came out looking a little milky from Alpha Cine. I think the E6 processing is running a little stale at this point.
Reborn member since Sept 2003
BAC

Post by BAC »

Tscan wrote:
Yeah my last 4 rolls of 16mm 100D came out looking a little milky from Alpha Cine. I think the E6 processing is running a little stale at this point.
I'm still waiting for my film, it's been over a month. I really want to see how my Konica Compact 8 did.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=24313&sid=6ad8af313 ... 356e51df3e
BAC

Post by BAC »

I called AlphaCine this afternoon to see where my film was. The good news is it shipped. The bad news is they are going to stop all film processing at the end of the month. I have always had great results with them and a fast turnaround so I will be sad to see them stop processing.