[REQ] eumig Sound 128 XL manual

Forum covering all aspects of small gauge cinematography! This is the main discussion forum.

Moderator: Andreas Wideroe

erkanumut

[REQ] eumig Sound 128 XL manual

Post by erkanumut »

Does anybody have the instruction manual of eumig Sound 128 XL in English?
Please share with us...
Thank you so much!
Lunar07

Re: [REQ] eumig Sound 128 XL manual

Post by Lunar07 »

erkanumut wrote:Does anybody have the instruction manual of eumig Sound 128 XL in English?
Please share with us...
Thank you so much!
I do not have that particular manual, but the 125XL and 128XL Sound are easy to use without a manual unless you want to use the list of macro depth of field associated with the lens. Do you have specific questions on how to operate this camera?

You can start with http://www.super8data.com
Cllck on Camera picture at top. Select Eumig then model. Info is correct for both models, except that filter size is 55mm and both support only 25/40 AND 100/160 via one pin in cartridge compartment, BUT both have +1/-1 exposure correction via a knob in film cartridge compartment. And both have a Eumig MIC model that engages securely on top of camera.
erkanumut

Re: [REQ] eumig Sound 128 XL manual

Post by erkanumut »

Lunar07 wrote:
erkanumut wrote:Does anybody have the instruction manual of eumig Sound 128 XL in English?
Please share with us...
Thank you so much!
I do not have that particular manual, but the 125XL and 128XL Sound are easy to use without a manual unless you want to use the list of macro depth of field associated with the lens. Do you have specific questions on how to operate this camera?

You can start with http://www.super8data.com
Cllck on Camera picture at top. Select Eumig then model. Info is correct for both models, except that filter size is 55mm and both support only 25/40 AND 100/160 via one pin in cartridge compartment, BUT both have +1/-1 exposure correction via a knob in film cartridge compartment. And both have a Eumig MIC model that engages securely on top of camera.
Thank you for your interest in my topic!
I am a contributor fur super8data already...