Canon 1014XL-S 814XL-S brochure [PDF]

Forum covering all aspects of small gauge cinematography! This is the main discussion forum.

Moderator: Andreas Wideroe

erkanumut

Canon 1014XL-S 814XL-S brochure [PDF]

Post by erkanumut »

Canon 1014XL-S 814XL-S brochure

Code: Select all

https://rapidshare.com/files/460910113/Canon_1014XL-S_814XL-S_brochure.pdf
Enjoy!

N.B.: Courtesy of bolextech of Canada (I should express him my sincere thanks)
aj

Re: Canon 1014XL-S 814XL-S brochure [PDF]

Post by aj »

You have posted the same thread four times.

Also the link, if it were clickable, leads to some trap where we are supposed to subscribe?
Kind regards,

André
erkanumut

Post by erkanumut »

aj wrote:You have posted the same thread four times.

Also the link, if it were clickable, leads to some trap where we are supposed to subscribe?
Because there was a problem on the Filmshooting server yesterday and it was down for a while. When I post this, the site never gave me a successful answer, so I tried several times. That's why...
reflex

Post by reflex »

aj: Just click the "free download" link. Rapidshare is a free service for people who want to exchange files that are too large to email and don't have access to a fileserver.

Thanks for uploading the brochure, Erkan. It makes me want to rush down to my local photo store to buy one!
www.retrothing.com
Vintage Gadgets & Technology
erkanumut

Post by erkanumut »

reflex wrote:aj: Just click the "free download" link. Rapidshare is a free service for people who want to exchange files that are too large to email and don't have access to a fileserver.

Thanks for uploading the brochure, Erkan. It makes me want to rush down to my local photo store to buy one!
You are welcome, anytime with pleasure. More to come in near future...

These cameras are extremely fine and should be not forgotten. All we need is a new sound stock to spend good money for these high-end cameras.
Nowadays, I have a Nikon R10 and an ELMO C-300 with three different format backs in my collection. They are well enough for now...

N.B.: My specialty is to restore pdf or jpeg files to make good quality pdf files.
Nicholas Kovats

Post by Nicholas Kovats »

Excellent PDF restoration job, Erkan. Thanks!
Nicholas Kovats
Shoot film! facebook.com/UltraPan8WidescreenFilm
erkanumut

Post by erkanumut »

freedom4kids wrote:Excellent PDF restoration job, Erkan. Thanks!
You are always welcome! If you have anything, send me and I will do the rest, free of charge of course! But I do not accept the documents that the owner does not want to share it!!! That's a bull shit to be egoistic for me, also to sell pdfs especially downloaded from internet (!), even these type of literature was available in the shops or sent free by mail in the past...
etimh

Post by etimh »

At first I was confused--thought this was just a pdf of the 1014/814XL-S manual and was wondering what the big deal was. There are millions of those manuals around and people have them posted everywhere.

But I decided to download it and check it out--wow, that is cool. A full-blown sales brochure. A really amazing historical document and a blast to go through. I add my thanks to the chorus, erkanumut. Look forward to more!

Tim